Brand: Brooks England
- Handmade in Italy - Manufactured by skilled craftsmen using 100 year old traditional techniques and the finest vegetable tanned leather on the planet
- Blue Sign Certified- The Pickwick is made using water resistant, Blue sign certified textiles
- Roll Top Closure- The Pickwick features a roll top closure, a large front pockets, side pockets and elastic net
- Increased Stability- The chest strap locks in the Pickwick for better stability while riding
- Vegetable Tanned Leather- Brooks England uses only the finest 3.5mm vegetable tanned leather for their bags, straps and accessories
Publisher: Highway Two, LLC.
Details: The Pickwick is a versatile canvas roll-top backpack whose design complements the ease that epitomizes an urban journey by bicycle. Made from water-resistant cotton and genuine Brooks leather trim, the backpack features one secret pocket hidden on the back of the bag. The pocket and roll-top system close toward your back, maintaining a sleek appearance while keeping your belongings to safe. Note: the bag no longer features the pocket on the underside of the bag.