Color: Field Camo
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle, fleece lined sunglass pocket, and mesh side pockets
- Cargo straps and bungee storage with reflective details
- Dimensions: 790 cubic inches [ 13 liters ]|16 x 9.5 x 6 inch [ 41 x 24 X15 cm]
- Care: hand wash with mild soap, cold water, and a soft bristle brush. Do not bleach. Hang Dry
- Limited lifetime warranty
Details: Get back to school in style with the Dakine Grom. This thoughtfully designed kids' sized backpack features a lower 13L (790 cubic inch) volume for lighter loads, plus safety features including reflective details and an easily accessed safety whistle on the adjustable sternum strap. An external bungee strap holds additional layers, while dual mesh side pockets hold water bottles, snacks, or other quick access items. Founded in hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of mt. Hood in hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, and accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, KITEBOARD and travel. Progress is in our DNA we're challenging you to chase the unknown. To push against predictable and break away from comfort - to surf new breaks, ride steeper terrain, go where the wind howls and the trails push past the horizon. To go where you've never GONE, do what you've never done and revel in the experience. We'll be right there with you.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 12.5 x 2.0 inches