Color: Teal Grey
- VENTILATED SUSPENSION & INTERNAL FRAME: TrailFlex suspension adjusts to allow the pack to match your body for a perfect fit. TrailFlex ventilation provides airflow for increased comfort on the trail. Springsteel frame allows the pack move with your body.
- FREE RAINCOVER & EASY ORGANIZATION: Raincover stows in zippered compartment beneath front pocket and doubles as accessory pocket. Zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access items on the trail. Dual side pockets for quick storage of water bottles.
- REINFORCED PANELS: Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization. Floating top lid for expandability and additional gear storage. Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance.
- QUICK ACCESS TO IMPORTANT GEAR: Dual trekking pole and tool attachment points. Dual compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear. Sleeping bag compartment for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag.
- IDEAL USES: Overnights, Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, International Travel, Adventure Travel - WEIGHT: 2.12 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 27.0" x 13.0" x 10.5"
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
Details: Ideal for overnights, the Amber 44 can be the bag you live out of as well as the pack you carry during the day. Large enough to carry all your gear for a weekend in the woods or a week crashed on your best friend’s couch, the Amber 44 is still streamlined enough for afternoon trail hikes. Redesigned with an adjustable, fully ventilated backpanel, TrailFlex suspension makes this pack as comfortable to carry as it is easy to use.
Package Dimensions: 22.5 x 14.1 x 3.7 inches