Color: Prairie Orange
- External zip pocket stows the included raincover for easy access, and double as accessory storage in mild weather
- Top-loading design with a front U-zip panel that opens from top to bottom for rapid access to main body contents
- Dual water bottle/accessory pockets expand to hold all your on-trail needs and compress when not in use
- Dual hipbelt pockets hold electronic devices, snacks, or accessories close by
- Bottom compression/sleeping bag straps
Details: Moving quickly is key when you have double-digit mileage to cover before you hit camp, and too much pack can slow you down. The stout 45 puts you on schedule, with enough space for your gear and a bottom access panel for your sleeping bag. Adjustable trail flex suspension creates a custom fit to keep you nimble, balanced, and comfortable in tricky terrain, and a new front mesh pocket gives you a spot to stash larger items that might come in handy on the trail.
Package Dimensions: 22.8 x 14.5 x 4.2 inches