Color: Hex Grey
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- 1417g (3lb2oz), 29x15.5x11, 90L (5492cu in)
Details: Dragged, slung, dropped and rolled-just another day for the Black Hole. Highly durable and highly weather-resistant, this bag protects your gear from rough handling. The main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 9.0 x 4.5 inches