- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Patagonia Men's Refugio Pack 28L (Classic Navy w/ Classic Navy)
Details: Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio, our most popular backpack. With three main pockets, it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like your spy thriller paperback and keeps your USB cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or your phone. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Package Dimensions: 20.7 x 13.0 x 3.6 inches