- Fully adjustable shoulder strap (with cam buckle for easy adjustment without excess webbing) with a permanent, super comfortable Air mesh strap pad
- Internal slash pocket provides a firm place to store files or unpadded tablet/ laptop storage, internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff, and side pockets for items like water bottle or glasses
- Partially concealed flap buckles with smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling
- Gunmetal tundra and black forest colors do not include a strap pad. Black and dusk blue/black colors do not feature internal organization.
- Easy wipe internal TPU liner
Details: Our classic messenger bag. Designed in San francisco over 30 years ago. The shoulder strap Features a curved air mesh strap pad for increased comfort, fine webbing, and Timbuk2 double-loop cam buckle adjusts quickly and eliminates dangling straps. A low profile grab handle makes the messenger easy to grab and go. Sr buckles are partially concealed behind the messenger flap for a refined but secure closure. Inside, the waterproof TPU liner and corner wings keep water out, and the internal water bottle pocket keeps water in. Distributed internal pockets and organization balance the weight of your carry. It's a classic through some modern evolution, and it's ready to be worn for whatever your carry needs.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 10.1 x 1.6 inches