Brand: Brooks England
- HANDMADE IN ITALY - Manufactured by skilled craftsmen using 100 year old traditional techniques and the finest vegetable tanned leather on the planet.
- BLUESIGN CERTIFIED- The Pickwick is made using water resistant, Bluesign certified textiles.
- ROLL TOP CLOSURE- The Pickwick features a roll top closure that protects its contents from the elements, a large front pockets, side pockets and elastic net.
- INCREASED STABILITY- The chest strap locks in the Pickwick for better stability while riding.
- VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER- Brooks England uses only the finest 3.5mm vegetable tanned leather for their bags, straps and accessories.
Publisher: Highway Two, LLC.
Details: The Pickwick is a versatile canvas roll-top backpack whose design complements the ease that epitomizes a urban journey by bicycle. Made from water-resistant cotton and genuine brooks leather trim, the Pickwick has been designed by Andre Klauser in London and is manufactured in the hills of Tuscany by Italian artisans. The backpack features one secret pocket and one extra compartment, both hidden on the back of the bag. The pockets and roll-top system close toward your back, maintaining a sleek appearance while keeping your belongings to safe.
Package Dimensions: 18.1 x 15.2 x 2.9 inches