Brand: Brooks England
- Handmade in Italy - Manufactured by skilled craftsmen using 100 year old traditional techniques and the finest vegetable tanned leather on the planet
- Blue Sign Certified- The Pickwick is made using water resistant, Blue sign certified textiles
- Roll Top Closure- The Pickwick features a roll top closure, a large front pockets, side pockets and elastic net
- Increased Stability- The chest strap locks in the Pickwick for better stability while riding
- Vegetable Tanned Leather- Brooks England uses only the finest 3.5mm vegetable tanned leather for their bags, straps and accessories
Publisher: Highway Two, LLC.
Details: Made in the Tuscan hills of Italy with upscale details and rugged materials, the Brooks Pickwick Day Pack is a modish, highly versatile pack designed for the contemporary commuter. Its water-resistant cotton canvas resists soaking and premature wear, while genuine Brooks leather injects richly appointed detail. A dedicated tool pocket separates your bike lock, spare tube, and compact tools from the pack's main contents. Another rear pocket offers a safe haven for your wallet, phone, and daily essentials. Built for the daily grind, the pack's main compartment is roomy enough for work documents, electronic gadgets (i. e. tablets), and extra layers, with a secure roll-top closure protecting the main compartment from outside elements. The roll-top closure also expands its carrying capacity, accommodating extra items that otherwise wouldn't fit inside the pack. Rounding things out, you'll find a secure-closure buckle that cinches tightly over the main compartment, as well as sturdy shoulder and sternum straps to bolster this pack when you're cruising through the city on your bike.
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 15.0 x 1.0 inches