Color: Ox Red/Royal Blue
- ICONIC: Same classic Kanken design since 1978. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- PRACTICAL: Meet the material: Vinylon F. It has a weird name but it's dirt-resistant, water-resistant, and wipes clean.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Ergonomic shoulder straps for the long haul. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Sitting pad for impromptu seating. Reflective logo.
- ROOMY: 16 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 14.9" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 0.7 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Details: Kanken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Kanken has many simple, clear functions. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country. The idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kanken. It is just as popular today, and an excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work. Kanken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinyl on F. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items. Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 11.6 x 0.1 inches