Gregory Men's Baltoro 75 Pack (Dusk Blue - Small)
Color: Dusk Blue - Small
- TPU-coated and sealed hipbelt compartment, sized for smartphones or other digital devices and features a highly weather-resistant YKK AquaGuard zipper closure
- Raincover stows in its own mesh compartment inside an external vertical-zip pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather (raincover included)
- Side-mounted, ergonomic, stow-away bottle/accessory pocket with a mesh drawstring closure for securing loose items
- Removable shock cord ice axe/trekking pole retainers
- Top-loading design with a front U-zip panel that opens from top to bottom for rapid access to main body contents
Details: Spacious yet agile, loaded with features and technology yet intuitive from the get-go, the Baltoro 75 is the perfect multi-day to week-or-longer pack. With enough space to stash a celebratory bottle of vino or extend your stay another day on a whim, the all new Baltoro 75 will keep a smile on your face, as its Response A3 suspension provides adaptive support and ventilated comfort for long days, heavy loads, and technical terrain.
RESPONSE A3 SUSPENSION: Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses adapt to your unique body geometry for a custom fit every time you shoulder the pack. This patented system allows both harnesses and both hipbelts to rotate independently of each other, delivering a dynamic yet stable ride that adapts to your body's movements over different terrain. Response A3 helps align your center of gravity over your walking path, saving energy you’d otherwise spend on stabilization. That little bit of energy saved adds up with every step, increasing your overall efficiency—and preserving your bliss—as the miles tick by.
3D AIR HIPBELT AND SHOULDER HARNESS: Gregory’s PreCurve technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction combine to eliminate hotspots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas. The 3D AIR mesh wicks away moisture and distributes it throughout the woven surface, increasing overall comfort and allowing the hipbelts and shoulder harnesses to dry quickly during a well-earned trail break.
WSIHBONE FRAME: A high-strength tubular aluminum frame defines the perimeter of the back panel, channeling the weight of the pack to the center of your lower back and around your hip structure. This design allows your upper body and hips to flex naturally while minimizing side-to-side sway as you hike, saving energy and keeping you more comfortable over longer distances. The frame also features anti-barreling support to prevent the pack from losing its shape and keeps the load close to your center of gravity.<
Package Dimensions: 28.0 x 17.5 x 7.5 inches