Color: Pearl Blue
- VENTILATED SUSPENSION & INTERNAL FRAME: TrailFlex suspension adjusts to allow the pack to match your body for a perfect fit. TrailFlex ventilation provides airflow for increased comfort on the trail. Springsteel frame allows the pack move with your body.
- FREE RAINCOVER & EASY ORGANIZATION: Raincover stows in zippered compartment beneath front pocket and doubles as accessory pocket. Zippered hipbelt pockets for quick access items on the trail. Dual side pockets for quick storage of water bottles.
- REINFORCED PANELS: Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization. Floating top lid for expandability and additional gear storage. Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance.
- QUICK ACCESS TO IMPORTANT GEAR: Dual trekking pole and tool attachment points. Dual compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear. Sleeping bag compartment for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, International Travel, Adventure Travel, Trekking, Through Hiking - WEIGHT: 3.1 lbs. - DIMENSIONS: 30.0" x 13.0" x 11.0"
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
Details: The Amber 70 provides the capacity, support, and customizable TrailFlex suspension fit needed for mega-treks of all types, whether on mountain trails or across continents. The top-loading design gives you an easy packing experience when you need to grab everything and get out. The adjustable, ventilated TrailFlex backpanel improves airflow and fit, while movable hipbelt pockets keep small items properly positioned as you adjust your hipbelt throughout the day.
Package Dimensions: 21.1 x 14.6 x 2.3 inches