Gregory Mountain Products Men's Baltoro 65 Liter Backpack, Onyx Black, Small
Color: Onyx Black
- 3D AIR HIPBELT AND SHOULDER HARNESS: Gregory's PreCurve technology and multi-density foam construction combine to eliminate hotspots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas. The 3D AIR mesh wicks away moisture, increasing overall comfort.
- WISHBONE INTERNAL FRAME: A high-strength aluminum frame defines the perimeter of the back panel, preventing the pack from losing its shape and keeping the load close to your center of gravity.
- FREE DAYPACK: Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- CUSTOM FITTED RAINCOVER: Included rain cover stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- IDEAL USES: Backpacking, Through Hiking, Hiking, Camping, Travel. WEIGHT: 4.84 lbs. DIMENSIONS: 30.0" x 13.0" x 13.0".
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
The all new Baltoro 65 offers plenty of room for a long weekend, and if you’re gear-savvy, enough space for an extra day or two in a pinch. Its trim profile and ventilated, terrain-adaptive Response A3 suspension make it ideal for multi-stage trips in adventurous, off-the-beaten-path locales.
RESPONSE A3 SUSPENSION: Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses adapt to your unique body geometry for a custom fit every time you shoulder the pack. This patented system allows both harnesses and both hipbelts to rotate independently of each other, delivering a dynamic yet stable ride that adapts to your body's movements over different terrain. Response A3 helps align your center of gravity over your walking path, saving energy you’d otherwise spend on stabilization. That little bit of energy saved adds up with every step, increasing your overall efficiency—and preserving your bliss—as the miles tick by.
3D AIR HIPBELT AND SHOULDER HARNESS: Gregory’s PreCurve technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction combine to eliminate hotspots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas. The 3D AIR mesh wicks away moisture and distributes it throughout the woven surface, increasing overall comfort and allowing the hipbelts and shoulder harnesses to dry quickly during a well-earned trail break.
WISHBONE FRAME: A high-strength tubular aluminum frame defines the perimeter of the back panel, channeling the weight of the pack to the center of your lower back and around your hip structure.This design allows your upper body and hips to flex naturally while minimizing side-to-side sway as you hike, saving energy and keeping you more comfortable over longer distances.The frame also features anti-barreling support to prevent the pack from losing its shape and keeps the load close to your center of gravity.
MATRIX VENTILATED BACKPANEL: Ventilated structural foam wrapped in breathable mesh provides enhanced moisture manag
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 21.0 x 8.0 inches