Color: Navy Blue
- Suspension & ventilation: Adjustable trail flex suspension Fits to your back and hip belt length, allowing the pack to match your body for a perfect fit. Trail flex ventilation technology provides enhanced airflow for increased comfort on the trail
- Internal frame & integrated rain cover: spring steel frame design allows the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure. Rain cover stows in compartment beneath front pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Ample storage to organize your trip: front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow. Floating top lid for additional gear storage. Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Reinforced panels & easy access to gear: dual trekking pole and tool attachment points. Dual compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear. Sleeping bag compartment for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag
- Ideal uses: day hiking, backpacking, camping, hiking, international travel, adventure travel - weight: 2. 8 lbs. - Dimensions: 29. 0" X 13. 0" X 11. 0"
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
Details: Moving quickly is key when you have double-digit mileage to cover before you hit camp, and too much pack can slow you down. The stout 45 puts you on schedule, with enough space for your gear and a bottom access panel for your sleeping bag. Adjustable trail flex suspension creates a custom fit to keep you nimble, balanced, and comfortable in tricky terrain, and a new front mesh pocket gives you a spot to stash larger items that might come in handy on the trail.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 12.0 x 4.0 inches