Color: Ivy Green
- The upper back panel and harness adjust up to 5" (13cm) along the peripheral LightWire frame for optimum load transfer and a fine-tuned fit.
- An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather
- Internal reservoir sleeve for hydration reservoir
- Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt grows with the child
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets for easy access to snacks or water bottles
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Made for kids who want to go deep in the wilderness, Osprey’s Ace 75 is has the capacity and organization required by outdoor education groups such as NOLS or Outward Bound. Although designed for youth, it has the same award-winning LightWire suspension as Osprey’s adult models. The mesh back panel and shoulder harness work in conjunction a Fit-on-theFly hip belt to ensure all-day comfort. The lid of this top-loading pack is removable for quick forays from camp. There are two zippered compartments in the top lid to keep sundries organized. Two additional mesh side pockets and a front mesh pocket add more quick storage options. A separate sleeping bag compartment at the bottom of the main compartment provides security and compression for this bulky but critical item. Additional compression and gear storage options come with upper and lower side straps. A sewn daisy chain Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, an adjustable ice tool or fishing rod loop, and zippered hip belt pockets make this pack a truly trail worthy companion. And with the torso length adjustable up to 5”, this pack will last your child for many years of outdoors adventure. Please note that children should not carry more than 15-20% of their body weight.
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 13.6 x 6.1 inches