- The YETI Tundra 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind, it’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn’t end up overboard
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 110 dimensions are 37 in long x 18 in wide x 20 in high with an empty weight of 37 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
model number: 10110020000
Part Number: 1.011E+10
Details: Yeti's next generation cooler. The Yeti Tundra delivers the long term ice retention you need, while withstanding the rigors of your outdoor activities. Features non-slip, non-marking rubber feet to keep the cooler in place, a dry goods rack, strong rope handles with sure grip for an easy haul, recessed leak-proof drain plug, and an integrated tie-down capability for solid mounting. Color options available as displayed (not all size Tundra Coolers are available in Tan, Ice Blue, and Seafoam Green).
Package Dimensions: 37.8 x 23.0 x 20.0 inches